My Uni Life

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

ermmmmm, S1???

Yes, you read it right, S1. I was rudely forced to wake up at 8, to go to a Workshop to do questions the likes of which can be seen in S1. 20minutes later(10 of which were before the Workshop actually started) and I was finished and walking back here. Next week I'm definately going to go to one of the other Workshop slots, even though I am meant to be at the 9am one(although we were told we could go to a different one), I don't really see what the point of walking over there for 20minutes(less time than it takes to actually walk there) of AS Level maths, that even Clarkey could do.

Anyway, last night I went to the main SU Bar(so the one on Campus, not on Broadgate) and got drunk for the first time in 10months and 12 days. Now I think thats a record to be proud of!!!(well, not the getting drunk bit....)

I'm probably going into Nottingham today after my lecture in an hour which I have work to do for, but saying as I don't understand a thing thats going on with it, I'm just hoping that we are given the Workshop after it to actually do the work, cos at least then I can get some help.


Hope everyone is doing fine

Chris

PS. I hope you were all up bright and early, no being lazy and getting up around midday allowed :P

7 Comments:

  • S1 that i could do? don't be stupid.
    Although i'm sure you'll vouch for me when i say i'm pretty usefull at M1 :-)

    By Blogger clarkey, at 6:06 pm  

  • Oh indeed Chris I heard that you got drunk the night gone but was it really the first time in that long? Ok, it may have been the first time you were gone, but surely you'd drunken excessive amounts before and felt the effects?

    Anyway, that is just a trivial question - S1? No, sorry mate Clarkey had trouble with that one and he's already admitted it but surely S2 would be nightmarish? And why did it only last 20 minutes? Bizarre series of events! Keep up the updates and try oh please try and get some shut eye!

    By Blogger Scotty, at 9:42 pm  

  • It lasted 20minutes cos it was simple probability, that barely involved using an equation. yeah, the last time was the trip to the Lion on December 30th(i think that was the date at least), well it was the one where we went there with Sean, and it was just before new years.... Dont really think ive drank excessive amounts at all since then though...

    By Blogger chris, at 10:00 pm  

  • That was an awesome night and one I won't forget quickly! Sean had just passed his test, it was an icy night and a bit chilly but we were determined to celebrate the up and coming New Year, hence we had an eve of the Eve evening! lol

    Ahh memories!

    By Blogger Scotty, at 10:07 pm  

  • sry I beat your record by a long shot though. I'm currently going on 16 years with out being totaly pissed
    (maybe I have something to be proud of after all?....or then again maybe not)

    By Blogger Adriana, at 10:48 pm  

  • It doesnt count until you have actually been drunk. And Scott, thanks for the letter, but you got my flat number wrong.... its 24/3 (not 24/4) not sure if i told you 3 or 4, if i said 4 well im an idiot, if not you are...lol

    Btw, don't you just love illegal music copying? Just got a Live Ash CD and Weezers new album, for a total of £1.... Going on the computer now of course

    By Blogger chris, at 3:41 pm  

  • Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home