My Uni Life

Monday, November 07, 2005

I HATE NOTTINGHAM AND ALL THE FUCKING INHABITANTS!!!

In case you hadn't heard(so everyone except Kat and Clarkey who was kind enough to keep me occupied on the phone last night when I really needed it), my laptop was stolen from my room last night. Apparently laptops arent covered on the insurance for the rooms either, so unless I can claim on Mum and Dads insurance, im pretty much screwed. Once i get a new laptop, expect me to be knicking your music collections, and pictures from this summer.

7 Comments:

  • Sorry dude, when I got your text it was gone 3 and you sent it at 1 am. I may have angered you even more if you'd gone to bed. Sorry dude, didn't know what to do. Anyway, hope you'll get the insurance money back on it and you're welcome to my music collection, even if it is limited!

    By Blogger Scotty, at 6:18 pm  

  • knicking eh sounds diferent, i send you my consolations if thats the word and hope that all ends well.

    By Blogger Scandal Press Editor in Chief, at 12:21 pm  

  • yeah, its me not being able to spell and not concentratin on whats going on. Cheers.

    Just an Update: Getting Insurance money from the house policy, which nis at least something good!

    By Blogger chris, at 4:51 pm  

  • Very good to hear Chris. I think we all manage to supply you with all the Summer pictures without any trouble. In fact I reckon Mr Hannah will be publishing those pictures on his website fairly soon so keep you're eyes open for that one!

    p.s. I haven't a clue how (cos x)x(-sinx) gives just (-sin x) or whatever it was. Neither does the further mathematician in our flat!

    By Blogger Scotty, at 7:37 pm  

  • i got atleast 10 gis worthe here with your name on it!!! just say when

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:53 pm  

  • Good to know the insurance is kicking in. And I offer my photo collection to you, but I don't think you'll be after my music somehow. I wonder why....?

    By Blogger Paul, at 11:45 pm  

  • This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home