My Uni Life

Monday, December 12, 2005

And i'm a million different people from one day to the next

I am everything you want, I am everything you need, I am everything inside of you that you wish you could be, I say all the right things at all the right times but I mean nothing to you and I don't know why

There are monsters here, it dares you to scream, it makes no sense, it makes no sense at all.

Sugar we're going down swinging, i'm your number one with a bullet, a loaded gun complex, cock it and pull it.

You're that star up in the sky, you're that mountain peak up high.....you're the little ray of hope, when my backs against the rope.

I watched the change in you.

I was crying over you. I am smiling, I think of you.....Nothing can compare ... and you swear your loves for me.

If you wanted honesty thats all you had to say.....Trust me.

You're just the best i ever had.

We'll play out our last scene

I never said I'd lie and wait forever, if I did we'd be together.....And all the things that you never ever told me, and all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me.

From you my love, just one look and everything is shattered.

Its always you, in my big dreams.

Do you hear my heart beating?

The most I could do was to just blame myself......Would you like to forget?

Open your eyes, Open your mind

Girl Eyes, tend to hypnotize.

You want it all but you can't have it

Deep dark and devastating, leaving no question as to where you've been.

I'm insane, its your fault.....Forgive me father why should you bother now.

Whats the worst that I could say......Well if you carry on this way, things are better if I stay, so long and goodnight.

All I want for Christmas is you!

My musical journey of a part of yesterday. If you can name them all, then theres a prize for you

3 Comments:

  • All I want for Christmas is you!

    Erm, not sure who sang it but it's been in my head all flipping day long! Thanks Chris...*huffs*

    I know a few of the others, but they're all so difficult!

    By Blogger Scotty, at 7:12 pm  

  • Most of them aren't that difficult. Theres possibly 10 difficult ones just cos they are rarer songs. They're not meant to be easy, unless you know my current taste in music(slightly different to usual) or just alot of music in general.

    By Blogger chris, at 8:16 pm  

  • Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home