My Uni Life

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Welcome to 2006

Hello, and Happy New Year to everyone! In the next few days hopefully I should get My personal review of 2006, and of course a post on the happenings of the last week of my life (incase any of you are on Mars, I was in Belgium....) This message is just to hope everyone has been having a good start to the year (and end to the last one) and to say enjoy the time at Uni, there's not many days to go, but just feel sorry for people who are studying at Warwick who started this week (one of Bens friends even had an exam on Tuesday) and just be glad you didn't go there.....


Edit: Review of my trip to Belgium posted below

4 Comments:

  • Happy New Year to you too!

    I'm going back tomorrow myself but I don't have my first exam for a few days yet. I wouldn't mind having had those exams so soon, like with school, as long as you got a huge holiday after that! That would be nice...

    Looking forward to your review, but where's Belgium? Is it on Mars?

    By Blogger Scotty, at 3:30 pm  

  • Its the greatest place on Earth and if u dont know where it is, I'll take you there for the tidy sum of £300 (not including the cost of getting there which you, of course, will pay for)

    By Blogger chris, at 11:19 pm  

  • my step father works in Belgium atm! he's doing something for the EU comission, I've no idea what it is about. but I've never been there though he wanted to take me several times. So I'll meet you two there :p

    By Blogger Freya, at 11:01 am  

  • I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home